Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Goodie Bag!

So today's blog is slightly random, including a little bit of make up talk as well! 

Some of you might have seen last week that I won an amazing Rimmel goodie bag after submitting a picture of one of my nail designs, so I thought I'd show off some of the lovely things I received in it. 



I was obviously most happy with the varnishes! Especially the pink one 'ring a ring o'roses' which I featured in yesterday's pastel blog. The goodie bag also included two salon pro varnishes and a nail repair varnish.

So today I tried out the kohl black eyeliner, which I was really pleased about because I wear quite a lot of it! The black is nice and dark, it's been on 5 hours now and still looking neat and tidy so I'm very impressed. The scandaleyes mascara brush is huge, but not as hard to use as I expected. The lashes aren't overly bold, but no clumps so that's good! 

I'm completely in love with the scandaleyes eye shadow stick and can't believe I've never used one before! Comes out perfectly and even with no mess, and the gold shimmery colour (bulletproof beige) is lovely and not too bold, so perfect for work today. 

I didn't wear the stay matte foundation today, as I normally only wear powder for work but I have tested out the colour. It comes out the tube looking quite dark so I was worried, but once rubbed in its actually a lot paler and a good colour. 

Lastly I tried the Vinyl Gloss, this went on nice and even and again is a really lovely colour, which isn't too bold so perfect for work. The colour is 'Paparazzi' and is a pinky, shimmery shade. Very nice! It also lasted really well, was a good hour and a half before I decided to reapply again, which I was pleased with. 

So I hope you find my mini reviews helpful today. I'm not normally too into my make up but I'm loving this selection and can't wait to try the rest! Thank you Rimmel! 

Tomorrow I'll be doing another nail tutorial, so make sure you come back to have a look! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment