Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 18 February 2014

BarryM nail corrector pen

Hi everyone, today I've got a little review for you all to have a read of. I recently purchased BarryM's nail corrector pen and I'm absolutely loving it! 

I bought it from Superdrug along with a couple of polishes in their 3-4-2 offer and it was £4.99, which to be honest is a bargain! 


The pen has a fairly small tip for cleaning up the edges of your nails, and is especially good for doing the opposite hand to the one you write with! It also comes with two extra tips, which is great, especially if you use the pen to correct a dark colour such a black, because it stays on the nib slightly. 


I found it best to have some tissue to hand just to help wipe up the excess and completely clean the colour from around the nails. 

So I'm definitely loving this product and think it's well worth the money! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment