Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 19 May 2014

Posh Pink Post!

Evening everyone! Welcome to today's 'posh pink!' post :) for this mani I've used my favourite polish at tho mo... BarryM's 'shocking pink' which is a lovely bright summery polish. I've also used my new gems, which have a slight rainbow effect to them (not that you can see it on the stupid camera).





Now I started this mani with a base coat of BarryM's 'nude' so the piece of nail showing at the base of my nail still looked nice. I then sectioned off that section and applied the pink. (tutorial for this type of mani coming soon!) 


Next I added the gems around the nude section, using top coat as glue. I also added a larger gem in the middle to create a slight pattern amongst the gems. 



So I hope you like this mani. I loved having it on and spent the whole time trying to show it off haha! 

Nicole x 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute design!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete