Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Better late than never: Glitterati Review

Hey everyone, welcome to today's post. Today I've got a little review for you of my new favourite polishes. Now this review is a little behind as the BarryM range of Glitterati came out in September, but as you all know I've been a bit behind with the times recently! 

I originally purchased 'Fashion Icon' which is the lovely glittery purple, and because I loved it so much I treated myself to 'Catwalk Queen', which is a tortoise glitter. 


The great thing about these glitters is the base colour isn't clear like most others, but has a decent colour to it. This means there's no need to add a base colour to go under the glitter. It's also super glittery! It's so hard to capture how much it sparkles, so you'll have to trust me because it's a lot! 




I've had soo many compliments at work from the customers about these polishes, especially the purple one so they have definitely been a great buy and would highly recommend! I've used about four coats to get the colour nice and bright, plus I've added gel on top to protect it. But the polishes also work with less coats for a more subtle, but still pretty look :) 

So I hope you like today's review, see you soon for more nail blogging! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment