Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 7 November 2014

Road Trip Selfies & Floral Designs

Hi everyone, today I've got a favourite design of mine and two for the price of one! I love adding roses and flowers to my nails, and it's always my go to design, plus it's so easy to do! 


So I started with a traditional Gel French manicure, then added the little roses on top. I had only planned to do an accent nail on each hand but got a bit carried away! I then added a thin coat of gel on top to protect it. 


The next day we headed out to meet our new niece and while taking an early morning road trip selfie I realised my nails matched my coffee mug! Slightly obsessed with any sort of floral/Cath Kidston style design! 


My second design is another great way to use the floral design along with the French manicure. I've used BarryM's Nude polish for the base and then added the white tip. I love just keeping the roses within the tip, and I've also added a little pink glitter along the smile line for a bit of sparkle! 






So I hope you like today's designs and feel inspired to do your own! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment