Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 13 November 2014

Tutorial Time!

Hi everyone! It's that time again! It's Tutorial time, for the first time in ages! I'm really pleased with this design. I found something very similar on Pinterest, which helped with my idea, but unfortunately there was no link to the original so I don't know who you are! But thanks for the great idea! :) 


First of all I started with BarryM's Cardamon Gelly polish (bought for me by my lovely hubby!) this is a great colour and really unusual. First paint your base layer in your chosen colour on your thumb, index finger and little finger. Then choose a lighter colour (I've used white) for your middle and ring finger. 


Once this layer is dry, take your darker colour again and paint half of your middle finger, don't worry too much about it being perfect as we'll be covering most of it up in a minute.  The next stage means making sure your nails are really dry as you're going to add a rose design. This is a little more intricate than the usual blob with a few lines. I've used BarryM's pink nail art pen and built up the rose with tiny dots and lines to create the illusion of petals. 


Do two or three small roses on the lighter half of your middle finger, then do one large rose anywhere on your ring finger. Next add some petals with a green polish. I've used the Cardamon again so it matches the other nails.


Lastly we're going to add some diamonds down the middle finger because we love a bit of sparkle! All you need to do is paint on a layer of top coat then use a cuticle stick to gently place the diamonds along the line between the two colours. Then just seal them all with top coat and you are good to go! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment